Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. Vouchers for photography sessions with Balham Bumps and Babies are non-refundable. Your appointment must be booked within 6 months of purchase or receipt of your voucher. The diary can be very busy, so we recommend that you book your newborn session as early as you can (ideally 2/3 months before the baby's due date).
2. Promotions or vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion and are not transferable. Strictly one voucher per family in a 12 month period.
3. Whilst the majority of photography sessions are arranged at the your home or nearby outdoor location, should you live further than a half hour drive away from Balham, then a travel fee may be charged at £25/hr. Balham Bumps & Babies will advise you should any travel fee be required when you book your photography session.
4. Should any parking costs be required for the duration of the photo shoot, then this cost is to be covered by the client or a visitor's parking permit supplied.
5. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment or fail to notify us within 72 hours of your appointment, any booking fee paid will be rendered non-refundable. If unable to make your appointment, please contact us to inform us. We do understand that sometimes last minute changes do occur with newborn babies and young children, but please keep us informed and we shall do our best to carry across your deposit and rearrange a date. Failure to do so will void your booking or voucher and you will lose any payments made.
6. Clients may reschedule their appointment ONCE up to 72 hours in advance without forfeiting their voucher. Weekend bookings including Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday clients must give at least 7 days’ notice should they wish to reschedule otherwise a rebooking fee of £25 will be applicable.
7. Appointments once booked are non-cancellable and may only be rescheduled. Failure to attend without adequate notification or outright cancellation of an appointment will forfeit the conditions of the session or voucher.
8. In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion from any online or third party companies you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances (which are deemed to be out of the control of the photographer) Balham Bumps & Babies Photography reserves the right to substitute any or all aspects of the service with a suitable alternative to an equivalent value. On some occasions this may involve changing appointment times. The client will be given sufficient notice should this occur.
10. The final post-production and editing styles, effects and overall look of the images are left to the discretion of Balham Bumps & Babies Photography, taking into account input from the client, if given. Balham Bumps & Babies Photography strongly believe in producing images that are a true reflection of who my clients are. In keeping with this philosophy, I do not alter physical appearance in my photographs beyond minor enhancements such as concealing blemishes or temporary scratches and bruises.
(a) This Agreement shall be subject to and constructed according to English Law and the parties agree to accept the exclusive direction of the Courts of England.
(b) No variation of terms and conditions set out herein shall be effective unless agreed in writing by both parties.
(c) Email communication constitutes a contract in law, unless the Client specifically states they will not accept this and instead provides hardcopy paperwork of all relevant agreements and contracts.